ASK Resource Center was awarded a grant from the Iowa Department of Public Health to collaborate with the Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) and the Iowa Newborn Screening programs to support Iowa families impacted by deafness or hearing loss. One priority is to build a statewide network of trained Deaf Mentors.
Forms & Flyers
- Deaf Mentor Request Form
- Parent to Parent Match Request Form
- Deaf Mentor Flyer
- EHDI Family Support Flyer
Information Request Form
- What’s New With EHDI Family Support (View transcript)
- Cultural Competence in Healthcare Provision: What Every Practitioner Should Know (View transcript)
- “You too? Me too!” The Impact of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Adults on the Parenting Journey
- Let’s Play! Inclusive Play Resources for Teaching Kids + Handout
- Mentor Relationships: A Meaningful Win for Everyone!
- Debunking Common Myths about Using Assistive Technology