Learning over Lunch Webinar Series | Thursdays at Noon | FREE
Click links for details and registration! Want to view an old webinar? Browse our webinar archive.
- December 7 | “Music Therapy: What is it and How Can it Help?” Presented by Shelly Peterson, Kids in Harmony Music Therapy
- January 11, 2018 | “State Complaints: How It’s Filed Matters” Presented by Nathan Kirstein, Disability Rights Iowa
Parents as Partners in Mentoring Workshops | FREE
- Saturday, December 2 | Cedar Rapids workshop for Deaf Mentors Invitation only
- Thursday, December 7 & 14 | Des Moines 2-part evening workshop
- Saturday, January 20 | Ottumwa
- Saturday, February 17 | Decorah
2017 Symposium with Dr. Ann Turnbull | Fees range from $65 – $150
This page is updated frequently; training details are posted as soon as information becomes available. Contact us to request an ASK Resource Center training in your area!