Learning over Lunch Webinar Series | Thursdays at Noon | FREE
Click links for details and registration! Want to view an old webinar? Browse our webinar archive.
- January 11, 2018 | “State Complaints: How It’s Filed Matters” Presented by Nathan Kirstein, Disability Rights Iowa NOTE: This webinar has been postponed and a recording will be available later this month on our Webinar Archives page.
Parents as Partners in Mentoring Workshops | FREE
- Thursday, December 7 & 14 | Des Moines 2-part evening workshop
- Saturday, January 20, 2018 | Ottumwa
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 | Decorah
- Saturday, March 31, 2018 | West Des Moines
This page is updated frequently; training details are posted as soon as information becomes available. Contact us to request an ASK Resource Center training in your area!