Learning over Lunch Webinar Series | Thursdays at Noon | FREE
Click links for details and to sign up!
- September 21 | “Debunking Common Myths about using Assistive Technology with Young Children” Presented by Bridget Gilormini, Simon Technology Center, PACER
- October 5 | “Mentor Relationships: A Meaningful Win for Everyone!” Presented by Paula Connolly, Family to Family Iowa project, ASK Resource Center
- October 19 | “Let’s Play! Learning Strategies for Kids” Presented by Marty Wallace
- November 5 | “Don’t Wait to Communicate! Augmentative and Alternative Communication” Presented by Bridget Gilormini, Director, Simon Technology Center, PACER
- November 16 | “Medicaid: What Does the Future Hold?” Presented by David Machledt, National Health Law Program
- December 7 | “Music Therapy: What is it and How can it Help?” Presented by Shelly Peterson, Kids in Harmony Music Therapy
- January 11, 2018 | “State Complaints: How It’s Filed Matters” Presented by Nathan Kirstein, Disability Rights Iowa
Parents as Partners in Mentoring Workshops | FREE | Invitation only
To be added to the invitation list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, September 16 | Cedar Rapids Parent Mentor workshop
- Saturday, September 23 | Des Moines Parent Mentor workshop
- Thursday, December 7 & 14 | Des Moines 2-part evening Parent Mentor workshop
Save the date for our 2017 Symposium with Dr. Ann Turnbull on Friday, December 8, 2017 in Des Moines; details coming soon!
This page is updated frequently. Training details are posted as soon as information becomes available. Contact us to request an ASK Resource Center training in your area!